Sunday, June 11, 2017

Piper POTP please


Urgent POTP for Piper


When I woke up this morning I had this text from Piper’s Mom:
Piper’s been off today. Too much to type but just wanted to let you know we may not make it through the night. But who knows, he may be himself again tomorrow.
This morning she wrote:
Still here. Keeps pulling his head to the right. Like a nervous tick. Drinking tons. At one point last night he started twitching when I was trying to trim him some with just scissors. I cut his neck. 😦 He didn’t flinch. (My Note: Normally Piper would have been screaming at Mach 1 that his life was surely over if he got hurt.)
And a bit later:
He’s still holding steady. Still wanting food and treats. (My Note: Yes, he is definitely a schnauzer.)

Please pray and give Piper your POTP. He is my Super Schnauzer Nephew.







Please go over to Angel Lexi's blog and give POTP for Piper who is not doing well at all.

7 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    POTP working here! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just returned. This is an unpleasant surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Piper and family we are so very sorry to read that you are feeling so poorly
    Kitty kisses and mom hugs
    Madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purrs and prayers for Piper.
    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  5. POTP is strong, my chi boys and I will keep Piper in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no Piper, we're purring up a healing storm fur mew right now, the entire 'B' Team purring in harmony, get well soon!

    Big hugs

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. POTP to piper and for good news from the regular vet....

    ReplyDelete